How to Play 2 3 4 Letter Words
Make 2-4 letter words using the letters on the shelf. You have a set of 98 letters to play with.
Each time you add a letter to the table, a new letter replaces it on the shelf.
When you have made a word, click on “submit”. Any 4 letter word is automatically submitted.
- 4 letter words obtain a 10 point bonus.
- Words submitted before the clock runs down obtain a 5 point bonus.
- If 2 block faces are together and are the same color, those letters score double.
- If 3 block faces are together and are the same color, those letters score triple.
- If 4 block faces are together and are the same color, those letters score quadruple.
You can only use a word once, if you use a word more than once, the word scores negative.
If you place a non-valid four letter word on the table, the score is deducted.
You choose when the game is over: When you run out of letters in a Letter Set, you will be given the choice of completing the Letter Set and submitting your score or renewing the Letter Set (receiving 98 new letters) and continuing with the current game.
Last updated: May 9, 2013 at 14:55 pm