How to Play Crickler Puzzles
Cricklers are a new type of word puzzle. A totally re-invented crossword puzzle for the computer age.
Begin with an easy clue (as you would in a crossword puzzle). To enter the answer, select a quare with your mouse and start typing.
- Pale Pink highlights the clue you are working on.
- The letter you type goes into the square wiht the blinking red cursor.
- Letters entered appear in grey.
- Use space or backspace to remove letters.
- Use the arrow keys to move around.
- As you type, letters fill in automatically in other answers.
See more instructions in the game.
Last updated: May 9, 2013 at 15:08 pm